Sunday, November 23, 2008

Updates, updates

Lessee. Now that I have my account back and have been happily playing, I can report that I am now a 75 Dragoon, in addition to the 75 Samurai. Also, as of today, I have gotten to level 58 Monk. DD all the way, baby!

I've been doing Nyzul Isle lately too. For those unfamiliar: (And if you are, what the hell are you still doing reading this?) It's a 100 floor dungeon that has randomly generated floors. Now, that sounds terrifying normally, but the floors are pretty small, and you have a 30 minute time limit to do 5 floors. I bring this up because it's also the starting point for the new Mythic Weapons and their related Weapon skills. I now have the level 1 Mythic Weapon for Dragoon, which means I can unlock the Mythic Weaponskill "Drakesbane". Joy!

Only 7911 Weapon skill points to go. ; ;

Did I mention that my highest completed Nyzul floor right now is only 32? I didn't? Well, there you go. Floor 32.

I'm not gonna go into details on anything in this post. For that, you can go here:

http://wiki.ffxiclopedia.org/

I'm not even gonna hyperlink it. Mostly because I'm too tired and lazy right now to remember how to.


Now, go do some reading and have a night.

~Gensoden

1 Comments:

At 12:28 AM , Blogger Voro said...

If it makes you feel any better, you're currently 32 levels higher than I am in Nyzul Isle...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home