Wednesday, September 12, 2007

No, I haven't forgotten...

OK, yes I did. Sue me. I did forget about this blog, which is sad. Truthfully, I haven't done anything in Vana'diel worth noting since the last post. (3 of these months I've been unable to logon anyways.)

So, I make a triumphant comeback and get something that everyone wants:
Sky Access.
That's right, Gensoden can now go play with the Gods. And I did.
Juat this last Saturday I did my first Sky run. This is the day after I got access. I love having connections. Anywho, my first run took me and the rest of Kenzoku against the God himself: Kirin. This was all kinds of awesome, and I had such a good time I forgot to do one important thing: Screenshots. That's right folks, nothing visual for you this time. Sorry. And there probably won't be any of Kirin for a while, since we won't be able to fight him again till we get all the spawn items for him. This involves fighting the other 4 Gods. I'll try to remember screenshots for those.

I know, big news, small post. You should be used to that from me.
~Gensoden

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home