Friday, May 11, 2007

It's hard to say goodbye...

So, I'll just say: "See ya when I do, man."

If that was a little cryptic, don't be frightened. I may update infrequently, but I'm not going anywhere. No, this is directed towards my good friend Vorondil. You may remember him as the Taru White Mage. He just recently (read: two weeks ago) quit the game indefinitely. Now, I don't have any pictures because I'm not able to log in again,(goddamn money troubles) but I will say that I will miss him ingame. It was nice having a WHM always hanging around.

In other news, Elmyr hit lvl 70 puppetmaster, and within hours of doing so, decided he was done forever, and promptly deleted his character. That was sad too, not a whole lot of high level pup's running around. He was one of the few that could say "I solo'd 75% of my character." For the record, I'm not aware of any other jobclass that can do that. If anyone that actually plays pipes in with "Hurr...rdm/nin cn u fag!!1! Durr!!", (in english that translates to "Red mage sub classed ninja can, you cigarette!") I'll hear none of it. Rdm/nin is no good at soloing until 74. Then, it's just godlike. Pup is the only job I know for a fact can solo from 1-75. Oh, and beastmaster I guess, but noone likes beastmaster unless they are retarded or xenophobic. (look it up.)

All I know is, all the people I know are leaving the game for more productive things. I on the other hand, when I can afford it, will jump right back on where I left off.

I guess that's really all I have to say today. Nothing else new to talk about here. May have some good news in the birdhouse within the next couple days, so keep an eye there.

Until then, I'm out.

~Baren.

5 Comments:

At 2:19 AM , Blogger Kato said...

Wow, I had so many reactions to reading this. Sad to see The Mighty Taru go, but good to see he's missed.

Then there's El. I saw lv 70 and thought, holy crap! Then he deleted it? So much effort, wasted. /sigh
Then again, it kinda reminds me of that lvl 73 Taru who just never bothered to get it the other two levels. The slacker.

Also, out of curiosity, do you even read these commments, Gen?

 
At 2:28 AM , Blogger Kato said...

Well wasn't that just an intelligent thing to say? Asking if you check the comments when the last comment I made you responded to >.< So, um, ignore that last part and, uh, Long Live The Mighty Taru!!! (Hehe ^^)

On another note, I hate this account thing! I have to sign up for a new account every time I want to post something. It keeps saying my password is wrong when I KNOW it isn't. Ah, well, you can get back to what you were doing now.

 
At 10:25 PM , Blogger Baren said...

I seem to have issues posting comments on blogs other than my own. Not sure why that is....

 
At 10:02 PM , Blogger Kato said...

Um, what are we talking about here? This is your blog, right? Well, one of them anyway.

 
At 9:59 AM , Blogger Baren said...

It was in reference to your trouble with your password always being brought up as wrong. I get similar errors when I try to post to other blog's comments, I.E.: Gryyphyn or Squall's blogs. I have no trouble posting to my own.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home