Wednesday, February 21, 2007

The new Gensoden

Ok, I've decided to post all my FFXI stuff here, so that it's not cluttering up my main blog. It's updates will be sporatic at best. So, let's give it a good Startoff:

Gensoden hit lvl 71 the other day. This meant new armor and a new Weapon Skill. (Tachi Kasha.) Pictures provided below.

Here is the group that I have mentioned many times. Going from Left to right:
Wuffi the Wyvern, Dthehunter (Dragoon), Ravenfnord (Samurai), Gensoden, (Samurai), Seladora (Paladin). Standing in front of Raven is Vorondil (White Mage), and the large oaf in fruity clothes behind me is Elmyr (Puppetmaster).

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Next is my new armor, the Hachiman set.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

And, a peek at my new Weapon Skill, Tachi: Kasha.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

I gets to hang with the big boys now.

I may move past posts from The Birdhouse over here. We'll see.
~Baren

3 Comments:

At 3:56 PM , Blogger Kato said...

I'm guessing you lightened the pictures yourself since the standard ones always seem so dark. Only problem is we all look so faded now. Oh well, at least you can't see what the picture is of.

 
At 12:58 AM , Blogger Baren said...

Yes, I do lighten them myself in Photoshop, so that you can make the images out.

 
At 8:41 AM , Blogger Squall said...

Thats awesome Baren, too bad Image Shack is so slow, half the time the images don't even show up. If I had a web server running, I would let you host the images there. Internet access at Headquarters is coming soon so I can set that up for you :).

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home