Monday, April 02, 2007

The Great "It's About Time"

Gensoden finally hit level 75 yesterday. As the title indicates, it's about damn time.
I would have pictures, but I have to wait until I can access my account again. (First of the month=payment time. Lack of payment=no play for Gensoden. The world weeps.) So, just as soon as I can get my pictures wrenched away from PlayOnline, I'll add them, along with some details.

Update: Pictures. Yay. First pic is me the moment I hit level 75. Go me.
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Next is my sexy new Wyvern Helm. Makes me look badass.
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

And finally, my Great Katana, Onimaru. Yes, the blade is dark blue.
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

And, there you have it. My next venture is Thief to level 75. That will be a chore.
~Baren

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home